Dominican University College offers various payment options so as to pay program application fees (non-refundable), tuition fees, donations, or other administration fees. Please consult your various options below.
For Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents
DUC has partnered with Plastiq, which allows you to pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
- Set up an account
- Indicate the amount
- Specify the purpose of your payment
There is an option of paying the fees with Interac e-Transfer.
To send the funds, follow these easy-to-use instructions:
Online Payment for International Students (By Wire Transfer)
DUC has partnered with Flywire in order to allow you to pay from any country and any bank. Flywire provides excellent international exchange rates and enables you to pay in your own currency (in most cases) as well as to track your payment via a student dashboard. You will receive an email when the funds are deposited into DUC’s account.
- Enter the dollar amount of the payment (in Canadian dollars).
- Select the country of origin of the funds.
- Set up your account (name, email, password).
- Send funds to Flywire from your local bank (via phone, online or in person).
- That’s it! DUC will receive your funds within 2-3 business days.
- Please click here to be directed to Flywire’s contact resources for help with the payment process.
If you have questions regarding wire transfer payments, you can phone 613-233-5696 ext. 303 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.