Submitting a manuscript
Conditions for submitting a manuscript:
- The manuscript must be original.
- The manuscript must be sent by email in Microsoft Word or RTF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the text contains Hebrew or Greek lettering, please also attach an PDF version along with your submission.
- The manuscript must not exceed a length of 5000 to 7000 words.
- The text of the article must be followed by a resume of the article of a length of around ten lines. The resume should be drafted in English and in French.
- The author’s name should not appear in the text.
- A title page containing the following information should be attached to the start of the manuscript:
- The title of the article as indicated at the beginning of the manuscript
- The number of words (including text and notes)
- The name, mailing address, and email of the author
Evaluation of the manuscript:
- The manuscript will be submitted to two refereers for blind review.
- The referees are asked to submit their report one month after receiving the manuscript.
- In the case of a conditional acceptance or refusal of the manuscript, the reports of the referees will be sent to the author.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, the author will complete the form for the transfer of rights, at the following link, and which attests that the article is an original work.
Please request your subscription by email, and include the following information:
- Your name
- Your postal address
- Your telephone number
- The subscription category
You will need to pay for your subscription with PayPal. Once we have received your emailed subscription request, we will forward you an invitiation with PayPal so you may complete the payment online. Upon receipt of the payment, we will email back with your subscription confirmation.
- Yves Bouchard (Sherbrooke)
- Gabor Csepregi (Saint-Boniface)
- Thomas De Koninck (Québec)
- Pierre Gisel (Lausanne)
- Odile Flichy (Paris)
- Jean Grondin (Montréal)
- John Kloppenborg (Toronto)
- Hervé Legrand, o.p. (Paris)
- Georges Leroux (Montréal)
- Daniel Marguerat (Lausanne)
- Élisabeth Parmentier (Genève)
- Anne Pasquier (Québec)
- Peter C. Phan (Washington DC)
- Claude Piché (Montréal)
- Eleonore Stump (St. Louis MI)
- William Sweet (Antigonish)
- Walter Vogels, m.afr. (Ottawa)